A job as a sailor is available in the Pakistan Navy's Marine, Technical, PT, Naval Police, and other divisions. On April 9, 2023, the application procedure officially opens. The application must be submitted by April 23, 2023. The Pak Navy's official recruitment website, www.joinpaknavy.gov.pk, will accept online applications.
To register, eligible candidates must go to the Pak Navy website. All applicants must read the instructions on the registration sheet and make the necessary preparations. The exams must be administered using computerised testing. The test will include sections on general knowledge, English, maths, physics, and chemistry. The test centres, dates, and times will be communicated to the candidates by SMS.
Citizen of Pakistan
Age: 17 to 21 years
Height 5'.6" (167.5 cm)
Educational Qualification: Matric Science Group, 60% marks
Following the publication of the advertisement in the media, candidates may register by going to the websites of the Pakistan Navy or by showing up at the nearest Pakistan Navy Recruitment and Selection Centre. Manual registration requires the following:
- An authenticated photocopy of the original academic certificate.
- 1 photo the size of a passport.
- An authenticated photocopy of Form B/CNIC (NADRA).
- Rs. 50/- crossed postal order made out to the Director of Recruitment, NHQ, Islamabad.
- A certified photocopy of your domicile document.
1. Direct applications sent to Naval Headquarters' Recruitment Directorate will not be considered.
2. On the day of the entrance exam, candidates who enrolled online must produce crossed postal orders (payable to Director Recruitment) and attested photocopies of their identification.
Detailed medical examination
Interview of medically fit candidates is carried out at respective PNR&SCs.
Final selection by Naval Headquarters.